We, the members of the AOTMP Industry Council, accept a personal obligation to our profession, its members and the communities we serve, do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree to:
1. Support a non-selling environment. Sales pitches to members are not allowed and are grounds for termination of membership.
2. Operate in a give-to-get environment where peers learn from each and all of the Council members.
3. Act at all times with courtesy and civility.
4. Avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do exist.
5. Be honest and realistic when sharing data and best practices with the Council.
6. Treat information shared in Council meetings as confidential without the explicit consent of AOTMP leadership or its members.
7. Assist fellow members in their professional development and to support them in following this code of conduct.